2013 Adobe Design Achievement Awards Prizes
Win up to US$5,000 cash, a chance at recognition, and Adobe software!
The 2013 Adobe® Design Achievement Awards inspires higher education students from around the world to create their wings and fly. Media Segment Grand Prize Winners will receive Adobe software, a cash prize of US$3000, an invitation to participate in the 2014 Adobe MAX held in Los Angeles, and mentorship; travel and lodging not included. Submissions close June 21, 2013.
Higher education students can submit entries created with Adobe software to earn a chance at winning recognition, Adobe software, and some cash prizes.
Both individuals and groups may enter up to three unique projects in the following categories during the entire duration of the contest.
Grand Prize Media Segment Winners:
Media Segment Grand Prize winners receive US$3,000 cash for an individual winner, or to be split among team members of a group entry, one invitation to attend the 2014 Adobe MAX* and mentorship, with one complimentary student standard MAX registration fee, [US$198] added to the prize value. The added prize value of [US$198] complimentary registration for the 2014 Adobe MAX fee cannot be added to the cash prize amount of [US$3000], if the participant elects not to participate in the mentorship during the 2014 Adobe MAX in Los Angeles, California. *Grand Prize winners electing to participate at 2014 Adobe MAX will be responsible for their own travel and accommodation costs. Grand Prize winners are selected from the Category Winner entries of the Media Segment. The Media Segments are: Interactive Experience, Motion and Video, and Traditional Media.
- Interactive Experience Media Segment: Information Design, Game Art and Development, Installation Design, Digital Publishing
- Video and Motion Media Segment: Animation, Editing and Post-Production, Motion Graphics, Audio Design
- Traditional Media Segment: Illustration, Packaging, Photography, Print Communications
Note: Individuals and groups will compete with one another in all categories. The following list of prizes describes both individual and group.
Individual Student category winners receive:
Student Group category winners receive:
- US$2,000 cash, a winner's certificate, and a 3D award
- 24-month membership of Adobe® Creative Cloud education version software
- An invitation* and one complimentary general student registration fee of [US$198] value, to attend the 2014 Adobe MAX, held in Los Angeles in 2014. *Travel and lodging not included; value of complimentary student registration fee [US$198] is nontransferable, cannot be added to the value of the cash prize, nor redeemed for cash or product.
- A one-year mentorship with a design leader.
- An appointment to an Icograda Youth Advisory Panel.
Other Student individual finalists receive:
- US$2,000 cash to be split by the winning team members and one 3D award to share among the team members
- Each team member gets a 12-month Adobe Creative Cloud membership and a winner's certificate.
- Group’s designated leader receives an invitation* and one complimentary general student registration fee of [US$198] value, to attend the 2014 Adobe MAX, held in Los Angeles, California in 2014. *Travel and lodging not included; value of complimentary student registration fee [US$198] is nontransferable, cannot be added to the value of the cash prize, nor redeemed for cash or product; quantity one student Congress registration per group.
- Group's designated leader receives a one-year mentorship appointment with a design leader working in their area of interest or in geographic proximity. Appointed mentors would be available to students in an online environment to offer work review, answer questions and provide career advice
- Group's designated leader is appointed to an Icograda Youth Advisory Panel. The Panel would be consulted by the Icograda Board to ensure that Icograda's programming and policy are relevant not only to current members but also to those of the next generation.
Student Group finalists receive:
- Finalist certificate
- 12-month membership of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Each team member receives a finalist's certificate
- Each team member receives one year of Adobe Creative Cloud membership.